tooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leatherside tool bartooled leatherbarbwirebarbwirespurspurHome ofGhost Eye Mini Aussies  &  PM Quarter Horsesheadertop link barText Box: We’re Got Puppies!
Sorry– we are all spoken for!

Born August 30, 2020– 5 PUPPIES!  Will begin accepting Deposits/Holds on this litter beginning Tuesday, September 15th @ 7am Sask/Alberta time!

 These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract & her price  will  be $1800- OR  as breed/show pups with full registration papers (ASDR) with price of $2500. Please check out their individual pages for each pups price & pics.                             

           Non-refundable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.     

Litter # 4  Available puppies

            Maddie had 5 babies-born August 30th, 2020. Males– 1 Black Tri & 1 Red Tri .Females - 2 Blue Merles & 1 Red Tri. This is Maddie's 3rd litter for us, as she had 2 singleton babies by Sammy previously, so this is a new cross with Levi & I’m really excited to see how these babies mature.  I’ll begin accepting deposits on this litter on Tuesday, September 15th @ 7 am Sask. Time (7am Alberta, 6am BC, 8 am Manitoba & 9 am Ontario time) Please google “what time is it in Saskatchewan in order to calculate the correct time difference for your area- Thanks!)

             Maddie is a homegrown gal from Ruby & Rio… she is our only keeper pup from our previous sire Rio, who now resides in Germany. A pretty little gal only standing approx. 13”. This is Maddie’s 3rd litter for us & she has a lot of BET (blue eyed tri) bloodlines behind her, so I am expecting to see some blue peepers in this litter.

     Levi is a homebred boy & is actually a second generation Ghost Eye pup as well as his dam was also from our program. Love how he has matured– very outgoing with a real sweet personality. He stands approx.13-14”& is a very athletic fellow. This boy has a lot of herding instinct to boot as well– had him in a pen of calves when he was approx. 6 months old & he really wanted to work them. He comes from some strong blue eyed tri (BET) lines. Levi does have some larger lines behind him– his dam Blue is 14”, sire Colt is 13 1/2”, but Blue’s dam was 17 1/2” & although her sire Jack was only 14”, his dam was a small standard at 18.  Levis babies are known for their outgoing personalities! He goes back to 2 of our original Mini Aussies… Paris & Jack.

            

 

 

    I’m going to estimate that these puppies will mature 13-15” & 15-20 lbs, will be red factored, good chance of blue eyes. This litter should have great conformation, beautiful dispositions & tremendous athletic ability. As the pups develop, you will notice a big difference as their copper comes in more & they begin to morph into puppies!  If a pup has not already been spoken for, his/her price may change as I re-evaluate it as it grows.

 

Maddie  is n/p for DM & n/n (negative) for the rest of the Full Aussie Panel     

Levi is n/p (carrier) for MDR1 & n/n (negative) for the rest of the Full Aussie Panel OFA Hips– Excellent Elbows-normal

So the pup(s)  will have a 25% chance of being a carrier OR 75% chance of being n/n negative for MDR1  & DM

& negative for everything else

This litter is eligible for ASDR Mini Aussie registration

                                                                                       

 For more info on what MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 are please visit our “About The Mini Aussie” page.

 

We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup.  They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.  Thanks Penny

 

Sorry– we are all spoken for!

 

emailemailemailText Box: ~  Packet Ranch   ~   
Designed by PM Packet    Powered by  Yahoo.com
PM Packet
Western Lifestyle 
Photography

Good chance of   BLUE EYED Tri-BET- pups!!!                     

Text Box: Ghost Eye’s Waltz N Matilda  x
 Ghost Eye Levi Strauss 


Bonus’s - BET Gene ,ASDR registered,
Red Factored
Males-1 Black Tri & 1 Red Tri
Females– 2 Blue Merles & 1 Red Tri

Ready for their new homes Oct. 25th


Sorry ~ We are all spoken for!
 
Ghost Eye's Waltz N Matilda- blue eyed red merle Toy Australian Shepherd- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaGhost Eye's Waltz N Matilda- blue eyed red merle Toy Australian Shepherd- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaGhost Eye's Waltz N Matilda- blue eyed red merle Toy Australian Shepherd- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaText Box: PUP # 2 - Red Tri  Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd male pup.  Handsome little dude, has some copper trim, zigzag  patch of white on scruff of neck, big blaze going over muzzle, 2 front socks & 4 white feet. Largest of the litter size wise.  Good chance of BLUE EYES! Will carry for the BET gene. Mature 14-15”,ASDR registerable. Double click here  to go to his  puppy page- 
 

SALE PENDING -DEPOSIT RECEIVED  for Connor Bower
								of Delta, British Columbia  
Text Box: PUP # 1 - Black Tri Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd male pup.  Flashy fella with bright copper trim, 7/8 collar, blaze face going over muzzle, 2 front socks& 4 white feet. Smallest in the litter. Good chance of BLUE EYES! Will carry for the BET gene. Mature 13-14?”,ASDR registerable    Double click here to go to his puppy page.         


 
SALE PENDING -DEPOSIT RECEIVED  for Kallie & Brandon Dubrule
									of Edmonton, Alberta  
Text Box: PUP # 4– Blue Merle Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd female pup. Beautiful girl , 7/8 collar, blaze going over muzzle, 2 front stockings. Medium size wise.  Good chance of BLUE EYES! Will carry for the BET gene Mature 13-15” ASDR registerable, Red Factored.    Double click here to go to her page
 
 
SALE PENDING -DEPOSIT RECEIVED for Christie & Matt Satie
									of Edmonton, Alberta
Text Box: PUP # 3 - Blue Merle Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd female pup.  Gorgeous  little girl, full collar, blaze going over muzzle & 2 front stockings. . One of the medium ones in the litter size wise.  Good chance of BLUE EYES! Will carry for the BET gene.  Mature 13-15”?,ASDR registerable.  Red factored.    Double click here to go to her puppy page.
 
SALE PENDING -DEPOSIT RECEIVED for Pamela & Lyell Fogg
								of Regina, Saskatchewan
Text Box: PUP # 5 - Red Tri Toy/ Australian Shepherd female pup.   Gorgeous little girl, lots of copper trim, blaze going over muzzle, very.very  small spot of white on scruff of her neck & 4 white feet. One of the medium ones in the litter size wise.  Good chance of BLUE EYES! Will carry for the BET gene. Mature 13-15”. ASDR registerable, Red Factored. Double click here to go to her page-

 

SALE PENDING -DEPOSIT RECEIVED for  Kim Galus
								of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Ghost Eye's Levi Strauss- Blue eyed black tri ASDR Toy Aussie-BET Toy Aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- Packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaGhost Eye's Levi Strauss- Blue eyed black tri ASDR Toy Aussie-BET Toy Aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- Packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaGhost Eye's Levi Strauss- Blue eyed black tri ASDR Toy Aussie-BET Toy Aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- Packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed black tri Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed red tri Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed blue merle Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed blue merle Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed red tri Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada