Born March 8, 2019– 1 PUPPY! Now accepting Deposits/Holds on this litter!
These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract & their price range will between $1200- to $1800- OR as breed/show pups with full registration papers (ASDR) with price range of $2000-$2500. Please check out their individual pages for each pups price & pics.
Non-refundable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.
Maddie had her first puppy-born March 8, 2019. Males - 1 Black Tri. This is Maddie & Sammy’s first litter for us & I’m really excited to see how these babies mature. This puppy was born with a long tail, but there is the chance that he’ll carry the bobtail gene as 1/2 of Maddie’s litter were born with natural bobtails…. There is also the chance that he will be able to throw bi pups as Sammy is a bi(has no copper– is just black & white) & Maddie also had some red bi siblings. I’ll begin accepting deposits on this litter on Tuesday, March 26th @ 8 am Sask. Time (8am Alberta, 7am BC, 9 am Manitoba & 10 am Ontario time) Please google “what time is it in Saskatchewan in order to calculate the correct time difference for your area- Thanks!)
Maddie is a homegrown gal from Ruby & Rio… she is our only keeper pup from our previous sire Rio, who now resides in Germany. A pretty little gal only standing approx. 13”. This is Maddie’s first litter for us & she has a lot of BET (blue eyed tri) bloodlines behind her, so I am expecting to see some blue peepers in this litter.
Sammy is our little man from Missouri & is such a nice solid boy with a real sweet personality. Love how this boy has matured. He also stands 14”& is packed full of those Timberline genetics. He comes from some strong blue eyed tri (BET) lines. The only thing I would fault him on is that his ears are a bit smaller than I really like, but I believe that Maddie should counteract that & Sammy should really put some depth & bone on Maddie’s puppies. Sammy is a tremendous athlete & has a very sweet personality. Sammy is dual registered with AKC & ASDR as an Australian Shepherd.
I’m going to estimate that this puppy will mature 13-14” , will be red factored, good chance of blue eyes. This litter should have great conformation, beautiful dispositions & tremendous athletic ability. As the pups develop, you will notice a big difference as their copper comes in more & they begin to morph into puppies! If a pup has not already been spoken for, his/her price may change as I re-evaluate it as it grows.
Maddie is n/p for DM & n/n (negative) for the rest of the Full Aussie Panel
Sammy is p/p (positive) for DM, n/p(carrier) for MDR1 & n/n (negative) for everything else on the Full Aussie Panel
So the pup(s) will either be n/p carriers / p/p positive for DM &
25% chance of being a carrier OR 75% chance of being n/n negative for MDR1 & negative for everything else
This litter is eligible for ASDR Mini Aussie registration
For more info on what MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 are please visit our “About The Mini Aussie” page.
We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program– at this time we have not had any problems. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup. They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks Penny
Sorry– we are spoken for!
For a PET PUP on a spay/neuter contract (MUST BE FIXED BY THE TIME THEY ARE 8 MONTHS OLD!) they are usually priced from $1200– to $1600- (toy aussie pups will be priced higher! $1300- to $1800-). For customers located in the states & internationally we will only be selling pups with full registration due to our long distance travel to Calgary for shipping. Sorry for the inconvenience.
For a BREED PUP with breeding rights & full registration will usually be priced from $1600- to $2300-.
I require a $250– deposit to hold your pick pup, otherwise consider him/her as still being for sale. Your deposit is non-refundable or transferable, as once a pup is spoken for - it will be marked as sold. I accept paypal, e-transfers, personal cheques, bank drafts/money orders or cash for deposits. When picking up your pup either he/she can be prepaid with paypal/ e-transfers or cash on pick-up/delivery. Your best bet is to phone me (306-629-3278) once you decide on a specific pup. The remaining sum is to be paid when pup is picked up Or before pup is shipped.
What Puppies Come With
All of the pups will come with tails docked, dewclaws removed, dewormed, 1st set of shots, vet check @ 7 weeks, individual registration application for ASDR, collar, leash, toy, blanket/towel, chew rawhides, roll of doggy dodo bags, vet folder, customized carry bag, started on paper potty training & will be sleeping in a puppy crate @ night to help you with your crate training when you get your pup home. I guarantee your pup for hips/eyes for 2 yrs– with a pup replacement. To date we haven’t had any problems with this. We also have a health guarantee for 72hrs after you pick up your pup.
Once you have placed your deposit on your pick pup, you will be given weekly updates-photos/info. emails as your pup develops as well as videos of his/her litter will be posted once a week on our facebook page so that you can experience your pup’s development as he/she morphs into a puppy! Their puppy pages will also be updated on our website & their litter photo albums will be kept current on our facebook page so that you can share with friends & family. I love to receive Puppy Updates from our puppy families & will gladly share them on our facebook page for everyone to enjoy.
We do ship pups.
In Canada it will be approx. $350– to ship with all expenses covered ( air fare, crate, travel, etc.) as long as it is a direct flight. If it you need a connecting flight or overnight kenneling the extra fee will be added on. If we have 2 customers based out of the same area (ie, Edmonton) we will try to fly both pups in the same crate as 2 pups fly for the same price as 1 pup. When we do this, the shipping expenses will be split between the 2 customers. ( $150 & $200-the person who ends up paying the larger sum keeps the shipping crate).
United States Customers-Jan. 2019
Canada has now been removed from the CDC’s list of high risk Rabies countries, so now puppies may enter the USA at 8 weeks of age with a clean health certificate & a vet certificate stating that the puppy is up to date with his/her shots. If the puppy is to enter at 12 weeks of age, it must have it’s rabies shot.
We are located approx. 4 hrs from the US/ Canadian border - Montana & North Dakota - plus we can ship to Los Angeles & Houston for approx. $300– USD & into Ft. Lauderdale for $400– USD (flight/puppy crate/health certificate & travel to the airport are all included ) via WestJet Airlines our of Saskatoon. If your puppy has to be flown into another city in the USA, then the travel fee will go up quite a bit as we would have to travel to Calgary (a 6 hr one way trip for us) & book thru a pet travel agency in order to ship via United Airlines…. So you’d be looking at closer to $700– to 900– USD or if the puppy has been spoken for early enough– need approx. a 4 week leeway– I maybe able to find a pet nanny to deliver & can sometimes find a return flight that ends up in the $500– range.
Please keep in mind that our dollar is only worth approx. .75 cents to the American Dollar so you do get a bit of a break there. ( If the pup costs you $2000 Canadian- You’d be looking at $1500 USD.) Possible puppy nanny to travel your pup to you.
For International & United States shipping we will only be selling pups with full registration/breeding rights. Sorry for the inconvenience. Pup & shipping fees must be paid in full before pup is shipped.
At times we ourselves or someone we know can deliver a pup to Saskatoon or Regina or into Alberta-Calgary area for a fee. If you are interested in meeting somewhere for your pup, please get a hold of me the sooner ,the better, so that I can put the word out-better chance of finding out if a neighbor/relative is heading out your way!!
Visitors are welcome, but I do request that you have not visited another kennel/SPCA before coming to visit as I usually have young pups on the premises & due to them being too young for vaccinations they are more susceptible to diseases. Parvo is really relevant in Sask. & Alberta- passed thru infected feces- & can be deadly for young dogs. I try my best to keep my clan of dogs safe & healthy & really appreciate your help in this. Thank You! If you wish to visit, please make previous arrangements with us so that I can schedule you into our day as a lot of times we are quite busy here on the ranch. Thanks
I update puppy pictures once a week & usually get carried away with the camera so if you are interested in a certain pup just check out their individual pages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Beginning spring of 2014 we will begin to price our pups as individuals depending on coloring/markings/eye color/conformation. As they develop their price may change if I find that one is really out standing. Once a deposit is received - the price will not be changed from what was originally agreed upon.
I’ve received genetic testing from the Genomia Lab for ALL of our dogs for MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 plus I am now testing the younger dogs have been tested for the Full Aussie Panel
Check out our mini males/female pages for the results.
For more info on these tests, please go to our “About the Mini Aussie” page.
Good chance of BLUE EYED Tri-BET- pups!!!
Maddie as a pup
Maddie is a homegrown girl
Dam– Flocks Ghost Eye Mustang Ruby Sire– Lakefront Acres Rockin Rio
Sammy was brought in from Missouri - his proud parents:
Dam– Timberline’s Pee Wee Sire– Timberline Silver Medallion