tooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leatherside tool bartooled leatherbarbwirebarbwirespurspurHome ofGhost Eye Mini Aussies  &  PM Quarter Horsesheadertop link barText Box: We’re Got Puppies!
On Hold Pending Future Evaluation!

Born July 20, 2020– 1 PUPPY!  On Hold Pending Future Evaluation!  

 These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract & their price range will  be  $1800-. Please check out their individual pages for each pups price & pics.                             

           Non-refundable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.

Shipping via WestJet available Canada wide  @ 8 weeks of age

into select USA destinations via Air Canada @ 12 weeks of age.  Pups can enter the USA @ 8 weeks of age.

Litter # 4  Available puppies

Good chance of  BLUE EYED Tri-BET- pups!!!                     

            Daisy had 1 puppy-born July 20, 2020.   Female– 1 blue merle. This is Sammy 3rd litter for us & to date he has only given a single pup in all 3 litters, so will be discussing his breeding future with our vet in the next week or so….. Sammy maybe placed up for adoption in the near future….Which is a real shame as he does produce some really nice offspring! The baby from this litter has been placed on hold for our program pending future evaluation. There is a very slim chance that Jake was the sire…. Witnessed Sammy & Daisy tying...but the baby will be DNA tested to verify the sire….

 

                          Daisy is a homegrown girl from Ginny & Wil. A very flashy girl with a lot of athletic ability that really wants to please you. She has given us some really nice puppies that have fit in to a variety of homes with ease. Daisy is a multiple blue eyed tri/merle producer so I’m expecting to see some pretty blue peepers in this bunch as well.

             Sammy is our little man from Missouri & is such a nice solid boy with a real sweet personality. Love how this boy has matured. He also stands 14”& is packed full of those Timberline genetics. He comes from some strong blue eyed tri (BET) lines. The only thing I would fault him on is that his ears are a bit smaller than I really like, but I believe that Daisy should counteract that & Sammy should really put some depth & bone on Daisy's puppies. Sammy is a tremendous athlete & has a very sweet personality.  Sammy is dual registered with AKC & ASDR as an Australian Shepherd.

 

    I’m going to estimate that this baby will mature 14-16” should weigh in at 30-40lbs full grown. Daisy is 16” & Sammy is 14” . This litter should have tremendous conformation & beautiful dispositions!

   As the pups develop, you will notice a big difference as their copper comes in more & they begin to morph into puppies! 

If a pup has not already been spoken for, his/her price may change as I re-evaluate it as it grows.

 

Daisy is p/p MDR1 & n/n HC thru parentage & n/n PRCD   

*** Although Daisy was only tested for PRCD, her full sister Sage & her daughter Betty both had their Full Aussie Panels done

& both girls came back as n/n negative for everything EXCEPT for MDR1.   

       Sammy  is  p/p (positive) for DM, n/p(carrier) for MDR1 & n/n (negative) for everything else on the Full Aussie Panel 

So the pup(s)  will be have a 75% chance of being p/p & 25% chance of being n/p for MDR1, will be carriers (n/p) for DM, negative (n/n) for HC & PRCD  & a good chance for being negative for the rest of the full Aussie Panel .                                                                            

 For more info on what MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 are please visit our “About The Mini Aussie” page.

This litter is eligible for ASDR Mini Aussie registration

 

We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup.  They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.  Thanks Penny

 

On Hold Pending Future Evaluation!

Text Box: Ghost Eye’s Daisy Duke x
Timberline Ghost Eye Yosemite Sam 

Bonus’s - BET Gene ,ASDR registered,
& possibly Red Factored

Females– 1 blue merle


Ready for their new homes Sept. 14, 2020


On Hold Pending Future
Evaluation! 
 
emailemailemailText Box: ~  Packet Ranch   ~   
Designed by PM Packet    Powered by  Yahoo.com
PM Packet
Western Lifestyle 
PhotographyText Box: PUP # 1 - Blue Merle Miniature Australian Shepherd female pup.  Beautiful girl, big blaze going over muzzle, 7/8 collar , 2 front stockings & 4 white feet. May end up a bi. Mature 14-16",ASDR registerable, chance of Blue Eyes!  Double click here to go to her puppy page.         


On Hold Pending Future Evaluation! 
blue eyed blue merle miniature australian shepherd- bet lines- Ghost Eye's Daisy Duke- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed blue merle TOY/miniature australian shepherd female pup- packetranch.com-Ghost Eye Mini Aussies, Sask., Canada

Beginning spring of 2014 we will begin to price our pups as individuals depending on coloring/markings/eye color/conformation. As they develop their price may change if I find that one is really out standing. Once a deposit is received - the price will not be changed from what was originally agreed upon.

 

I’ve received genetic testing from the Genomia Lab for ALL of our dogs for MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 plus I am now testing the younger dogs for the Full Aussie Panel thru PawPrint Genetics. As of Nov. 2019, I am now starting to OFA Hips/Elbows of our breeding dogs 2yr & older… their results will be posted as I receive them.

Check out our mini males/female pages for the results.

For more info on these tests, please go to our “About the Mini Aussie” page.

Timberline Ghost Eye Yosmite Sam- blue eyed black bi AKC Australian Shepherd-bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussie- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaTimberline Ghost Eye Yosmite Sam- blue eyed black bi AKC Australian Shepherd-bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussie- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaTimberline Ghost Eye Yosmite Sam- blue eyed black bi AKC Australian Shepherd-bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussie- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada

Half sibling from Maddie/ Sammy 2 litters

 

blue eyed blue merle miniature australian shepherd- bet lines- Ghost Eye's Daisy Duke- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed blue merle Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada

Half siblings to this litter from previous Daisy Litters

Sires– Oatis, Colt & Sioux