Born June 13, 2020– 6 PUPPIES! Will begin accepting Deposits/Holds Wednesday, June 24th @ 7am Sask/Alberta time.
These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract & their price range will between $1200- to $1800- OR as breed/show pups with full registration papers (ASDR) for $2500. Please check out their individual pages for each pups price & pics.
Non-refundable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.
Betty had 6 puppies-born June 13, 2020. Males - 1 Blue Merle & 1 Red Tri & Females- 2 Blue Merle & 2 Red Merle. We lost one of the red merle females at 2 days old due to failure to thrive. This is the second cross for Betty & Levi and it also a 3rd generation of our breeding as both Betty & Levi’s Mamas are homegrown babies. I am retaining the Red Tri Male for our Toy program & after much deliberation I have decided to also retain the blue merle female as well. I’ll begin accepting deposits on this litter on Wednesday, June 24th @ 7 am Sask./Alberta Time (6 am BC, 8 am Manitoba & 9 am Ontario time) Please google “what time is it in Saskatchewan in order to calculate the correct time difference for your area- Thanks!)
Betty is a second generation product of our program. A daughter of Daisy & Sioux… & Daisy is a daughter of Ginny & Wil. Betty is our brown eyed blue merle beauty. On the smaller side– approx. 14”…. Her dam is approx. 15-16” but her sire was
13 1\2” & he has a full sister that only matured to be 10” Plus Daisy’s dam Ginny’s sire was only 12” so good chance of some of these gaffers staying in the Toy Aussie range (10-14”). Although Betty has brown eyes, she does come from some strong BET (blue eyed tri) lines.
Levi is a homebred boy & is actually a second generation Ghost Eye pup as well as he dam was also from our program. Love how he has matured– very outgoing with a real sweet personality. He stands approx.13-14”& is a very athletic fellow. This boy has a lot of herding instinct to boot as well– had him in a pen of calves when he was approx. 6 months old & he really wanted to work them. He comes from some strong blue eyed tri (BET) lines. Levi does have some larger lines behind him– his dam Blue is 14”, sire Colt is 13 1/2”, but Blue’s dam was 17 1/2” & although her sire Jack was only 14”, his dam was a small standard at 18”….This is Levi’s 3rd litter for us. Levi goes back to 2 of our original Mini Aussies… Paris & Jack.
I’m going to estimate that this litter will mature 12-15”. This is the first time cross so it really is a bit of a guessing game right now! This litter should have great conformation, beautiful dispositions & tremendous athletic ability. As the pups develop, you will notice a big difference as their copper comes in more & they begin to morph into puppies! If a pup has not already been spoken for, his/her price may change as I re-evaluate it as it grows.
Betty is n/p(carrier) for MDR1 & n/n (negative) for the rest of the Full Aussie Panel OFA Hips– Good Elbows-normal
Levi is n/p (carrier) for MDR1 & n/n (negative) for the rest of the Full Aussie Panel OFA Hips– Excellent Elbows-normal
So the pup(s) will be have a 25% chance of being n/n (negative), 25% p/p (positive) & 50% n/p (carriers) for MDR1
& negative for everything else
This litter is eligible for ASDR Mini Aussie registration
For more info on what MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 are please visit our “About The Mini Aussie” page.
We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup. They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks Penny
Sorry– we are all spoken for!
Good chance of BLUE EYED Tri-BET- pups!!!
Betty as a pup
Betty is a homegrown girl
Dam-Ghost Eye’s Daisy Duke Sire- Gravett’s Ghost Eye A Boy Named Sioux
Daisy is a homegrown girl
Dam– RCF Ghost Eye’s Blue Virginian Sire– Schaffert’s Ghost Eye Wil
Full Siblings from Betty & Levis 1st litter
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR PUPPY OF CHOICE???
I do NOT accept any pre-deposits on any of our litters. Once a litter has been born, I will set a date & time that I will begin accepting Deposits/Holds for the puppies. On the allotted date/time, I suggest trying to phone & at the same time send me an email with the mothers name & the # of the pup that you are wishing to reserve. If you are liking more than one puppy, then please list them in the order of your preference. Your name will be placed beside the first puppy on your list to reserve him/her for you. Once I am done with the phone, I will email everyone back & let them know if they have managed to secure the puppy of their choice. At that time, I will also send the info on how to make your deposit.
Puppies Available after our Release Date
If we still have any puppies available after the morning set for reserving our puppies, they will be listed as available & the following method is How to Reserve Your Puppy of Choice:
Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the puppy’s Mother’s name & the puppy’s description (# & coloring) and your contact info (legal name/ address/ phone #). Once I receive your info & if the puppy is still available, I will then send you the info as to how to make your deposit & will then reserve the puppy for you. All deposits must be received within 5 business days… if not received in that time, then the puppy will be listed as available once more.