Born May 20, 2018- 7 PUPPIES! Now accepting Deposits/Holds on this litter!
These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract & their price range will between $1000- to $1600- OR as breed/show pups with full registration papers (ASDR) with price range between $1800– to $2300. Please check out their individual pages for each pups price & pics.
Non-refundable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.
Good chance of BLUE EYED Tri-BET- pups!!!
Daisy had 7 puppies-born May 20, 2018. Males - 1 Red Merle, 3 Red Tri & 2 Black Tri Females- 1 Red Merle. This is Daisy’s second litter, but this is a first time cross as Sioux was the sire of her previous litter. Lots of blaze faces & flashy copper trim already showing up on this crew…. Real classy looking bunch of pups! I’ll begin accepting deposits on this litter on Tuesday May 29 th @ 7 am Sask. Time (7am Alberta, 6am BC, 8 am Manitoba & 9 am Ontario time) Please google “what time is it in Regina, Saskatchewan in order to calculate the correct time difference for your area- Thanks!)
Daisy is a homebred girl from one of my favorite crosses- Ginny x Wil.- making this litter a second generation of Ghost Eye Mini Aussie Pups. Daisy stands 15” & has multiple double blue eyed tri siblings. She does have some Toy Aussies in her background so will have to see as to how this litter develops as to what size they will get. I’m estimating 13-16”, but there may be the odd pup smaller/bigger as Colt has been known to give us some Toy Size along with some Mini sized pups. Colt is 13 3/4” & is really stamping his pups…. Levi, one of our up & coming Toy Aussie males, is a son of Colt & I couldn’t be any happier with how he is turning out! He has also given me my first all double blue eyed tri litter…. He has been throwing lots of blue eyes so good chance that these puppies will also have blue eyes…. Should know on the black tri pups by 4-5 weeks old, but with the red pups, it will take until they are approx. 6 weeks old before I’ll know if they will keep their blue eyes.
These pups should make terrific family dogs/show prospects/ breeding prospects. I’ve only heard good things about Daisy’s siblings & pups & they are fitting into a variety of homes with ease.
As the pups develop, you will notice a big difference as their copper comes in more & they begin to morph into puppies!
If a pup has not already been spoken for, his/her price may change as I re-evaluate it as it grows.
Daisy is MDR1 p/p (positive), PRCD n/n & HSF4 n/n. Colt is MDR1 n/n, PRCD n/p & HSF4 n/n
So the pup(s) will be negative for HSF4,(HC) but will be carriers n/p for MDR1 &
they will have a 75% chance of being negative n/n & 25% chance of being a carrier n/p for PRCD.
For more info on what MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 are please visit our “About The Mini Aussie” page.
We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program– at this time we have not had any problems. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup. They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks Penny
Sorry, we are all spoken for!
For a PET PUP on a spay/neuter contract (MUST BE FIXED BY THE TIME THEY ARE 8 MONTHS OLD!) they are usually priced from $1200– to $1600- (toy aussie pups will be priced higher! $1300- to $1800-). For customers located in the states & internationally we will only be selling pups with full registration due to our long distance travel to Calgary for shipping. Sorry for the inconvenience.
For a BREED PUP with breeding rights & full registration will usually be priced from $1600- to $2300-.
I require a $250– deposit to hold your pick pup, otherwise consider him/her as still being for sale. Your deposit is non-refundable or transferable, as once a pup is spoken for - it will be marked as sold. I accept paypal, e-transfers, personal cheques, bank drafts/money orders or cash for deposits. When picking up your pup either he/she can be prepaid with paypal/ e-transfers or cash on pick-up/delivery. Your best bet is to phone me (306-629-3278) once you decide on a specific pup. The remaining sum is to be paid when pup is picked up Or before pup is shipped.
What Puppies Come With
All of the pups will come with tails docked, dewclaws removed, dewormed, 1st set of shots, vet check @ 7 weeks, individual registration application for ASDR, collar, leash, toy, blanket/towel, chew rawhides, roll of doggy dodo bags, vet folder, customized carry bag, started on paper potty training & will be sleeping in a puppy crate @ night to help you with your crate training when you get your pup home. I guarantee your pup for hips/eyes for 2 yrs– with a pup replacement. To date we haven’t had any problems with this. We also have a health guarantee for 72hrs after you pick up your pup.
Once you have placed your deposit on your pick pup, you will be given weekly updates-photos/info. emails as your pup develops as well as videos of his/her litter will be posted once a week on our facebook page so that you can experience your pup’s development as he/she morphs into a puppy! Their puppy pages will also be updated on our website & their litter photo albums will be kept current on our facebook page so that you can share with friends & family. I love to receive Puppy Updates from our puppy families & will gladly share them on our facebook page for everyone to enjoy.
We do ship pups.
In Canada it will be approx. $350– to ship with all expenses covered ( air fare, crate, travel, etc.) as long as it is a direct flight. If it you need a connecting flight or overnight kenneling the extra fee will be added on. If we have 2 customers based out of the same area (ie, Edmonton) we will try to fly both pups in the same crate as 2 pups fly for the same price as 1 pup. When we do this, the shipping expenses will be split between the 2 customers. ( $150 & $200-the person who ends up paying the larger sum keeps the shipping crate).
United States Customers-Jan. 2015
After doing some research for a customer, I have discovered that regulations have changed for importing pups. They now have to be vaccinated for rabies before entering the States & therefore will have to be kept here for an additional 8 weeks- they would be 16 weeks old before being able to be shipped. Due to the extra stay & the additional 2 vet visits for their booster immunizations & rabies shots, we will be charging an additional $500- Canadian for kenneling/care. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is totally out of our control. The following is a link showing the new regulations.
Please keep in mind that our dollar is only worth approx. .75 cents to the American Dollar so you do get a bit of a break there. ( If the pup costs you $2000 Canadian- You’d be looking at $1500 USD.) Possible puppy nanny to travel your pup to you.
To the U.S. shipping is approx. $500– -possibly more depending on flights -(air fare, crate, travel, etc.) as we have to ship out of Calgary– a 7 hr one way drive for us or provide a pet nanny. For International & United States shipping we will only be selling pups with full registration/breeding rights. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pup & shipping fees must be paid in full before pup is shipped.
At times we ourselves or someone we know can deliver a pup to Saskatoon or Regina or into Alberta-Calgary area for a fee. If you are interested in meeting somewhere for your pup, please get a hold of me the sooner ,the better, so that I can put the word out-better chance of finding out if a neighbor/relative is heading out your way!!
Visitors are welcome, but I do request that you have not visited another kennel/SPCA before coming to visit as I usually have young pups on the premises & due to them being too young for vaccinations they are more susceptible to diseases. Parvo is really relevant in Sask. & Alberta- passed thru infected feces- & can be deadly for young dogs. I try my best to keep my clan of dogs safe & healthy & really appreciate your help in this. Thank You! If you wish to visit, please make previous arrangements with us so that I can schedule you into our day as a lot of times we are quite busy here on the ranch. Thanks
I update puppy pictures once a week & usually get carried away with the camera so if you are interested in a certain pup just check out their individual pages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Beginning spring of 2014 we will begin to price our pups as individuals depending on coloring/markings/eye color/conformation. As they develop their price may change if I find that one is really out standing. Once a deposit is received - the price will not be changed from what was originally agreed upon.
I’ve received genetic testing from the Genomia Lab for ALL of our dogs for MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 plus I am now testing the younger dogs have been tested for the Full Aussie Panel
Check out our mini males/female pages for the results.
For more info on these tests, please go to our “About the Mini Aussie” page.
Pictured below are pups sired by Colt
(top 4 pups-dam was Annie & bottom 4 pups - Libby was dam)
Pictured below left is Scarlett- daughter of Colt & Libby
7 months old - she is the pup pictured just above on the right in the baby photos
On the Right is Levi - son of Colt & Blue
Daisy as a pup
Daisy is a homegrown girl- her proud parents:
Dam- RCF Ghost Eye’s Blue Virginia Sire- Schaffert’s Ghost Eye Wil
Pictured below are pups from Daisy’s PREVIOUS litter…. Sioux was the sire