This is Bandit’s final litter- 9 puppies Available-Born June 2nd- Males- 3 red merle & 2 blue merle. Females- 1 red tri, 2 black tri & 1 blue merle. At this time, I have reserved the female merle for future evaluation for our program. Good chance of blue eyes on the merle & on the tri pups. These pups will carry very strong Blue Eyed Tri genes as Bandit is by our double blue eyed male Jack & the pup’s father is also a double blue eyed tri. ! I’ll begin accepting deposits on this litter on Tuesday May 29 th @ 7 am Sask. Time (7am Alberta, 6am BC, 8 am Manitoba & 9 am Ontario time) Please google “what time is it in Regina, Saskatchewan in order to calculate the correct time difference for your area- Thanks!)
This is the first time that Bandit has been exposed to these boys so will be first time cross. Due to Bandit’s pen flooding during her heat cycle, she was set loose in the yard & as she can jump in & out of our pens in one bound…. Well let’s just say she went a visiting. This entire litter will be DNA parentage tested to see who their actual sire(s) are. I do know that she tied with Colt & was with Oatis…. Also spotted her with Rip- but not sure if he did anything?? I will NOT receive the results back until the pups are approx. 3-4 weeks old. For breeders, I will accept deposits with the stipulation on a certain sire ( Colt or Oatis).
This litter will be real people lovers with an abundance of personality. Will have high energy & a lot of herding instincts- Bandit herself is a natural & really wants to work! These pups will probably be on the larger mini side 16-18” with the odd one being smaller/larger. Some of the males will mature to be small standards- approx. 20”. Will do best with an active family that let’s them participate in all of their activities-walking/jogging/quading/skiing/boating/swimming/camping - you name it, they will be game to try it! Will make terrific agility & cattle dogs. This will be Bandit’s final litter.
Colt is 13 3/4” & is really stamping his pups…. Levi, one of our up & coming Toy Aussie males, is a son of Colt & I couldn’t be any happier with how he is turning out! He has also given me my first all double blue eyed tri litter…. He has been throwing lots of blue eyes so good chance that these puppies will also have blue eyes…. Should know on the black tri pups by 4-5 weeks old, but with the red pups, it will take until they are approx. 6 weeks old before I’ll know if they will keep their blue eyes. Oatis is a very outgoing boy with a lot of athletic ability. This boy has more wiggles in his stub of a tail then most dogs have with a full tail. He can carry on a full blown conversation that consists of grunts & other odd sounds…. A true Aussie! Oatis stands approx. 16” & comes to us from New Mexico. This is possibly Oatis’ 2nd litter for us…. His first litter was absolutely beautiful… I kept back his daughter Prairie & am extremely happy with how she is developing.
This litter has had their tails docked, but I made the decision to keep their dewclaws due to some recent info. on how the removal of dewclaws is causing injury to agility dogs.
Bandit is N/N- MDR1, N/N-PRCD & N/N- HC X Colt is N/N- MDR1, N/P- PRCD & N/N-HC
Oatis is N/P -MDR1, N/N - PRCD & N/N - HC
So if Colt is the sire, then the pups will have a 25 % chance of being a carrier / 75% of being clear for PRCD & will be neg. for MDR1 & HC. If Oatis is the sire, then the pups will have a 25% chance of being a carrier / 75% chance of being clear for MDR1 & will be negative for PRCD & HC. Go to our “About the Mini Aussie” page for clarification on what these are. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program– at this time we have not had any problems. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup. They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks Penny
SORRY- WE’RE ALL SPOKEN FOR!
9 puppies Born June 2nd- Now accepting Deposits/Holds on this litter!
These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract (must be fixed by 8 months of age & their price range will range between $1000- to $1600- OR as breed pups with full registration papers (ASDR) start @ $1800 -$2300- ! Pictures are now posted on their individual puppy pages. Please check out their individual pages for each pup’s price & pics.
Non-refundable/transferable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.
Beginning spring of 2014 we will begin to price our pups as individuals depending on coloring/markings/eye color/conformation. As they develop their price may change if I find that one is really out standing. Once a deposit is received - the price will not be changed from what was originally agreed upon.
I’ve received genetic testing from the Genomia Lab for most of our dogs for MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 .
Check out our mini males/female pages for the results.
For more info on these tests, please go to our “About the Mini Aussie” page.
For a PET PUP on a spay/neuter contract (MUST BE FIXED BY THE TIME THEY ARE 8 MONTHS OLD!) they are usually priced from $1200– to $1600- (toy aussie pups will be priced higher! $1300- to $1800-). For customers located in the states & internationally we will only be selling pups with full registration due to our long distance travel to Calgary for shipping. Sorry for the inconvenience.
For a BREED PUP with breeding rights & full registration will usually be priced from $1800- to $2300-.
I require a $250– deposit to hold your pick pup, otherwise consider him/her as still being for sale. Your deposit is non-refundable or transferable, as once a pup is spoken for - it will be marked as sold. I accept paypal, e-transfers, personal cheques, bank drafts/money orders or cash for deposits. When picking up your pup either he/she can be prepaid with paypal/ e-transfers or cash on pick-up/delivery. Your best bet is to phone me (306-629-3278) once you decide on a specific pup. The remaining sum is to be paid when pup is picked up Or before pup is shipped.
What Puppies Come With
All of the pups will come with tails docked, dewclaws removed, dewormed, 1st set of shots, vet check @ 7 weeks, individual registration application for ASDR, collar, leash, toy, blanket/towel, chew rawhides, roll of doggy dodo bags, vet folder, customized carry bag, started on paper potty training & will be sleeping in a puppy crate @ night to help you with your crate training when you get your pup home. I guarantee your pup for hips/eyes for 2 yrs– with a pup replacement. To date we haven’t had any problems with this. We also have a health guarantee for 72hrs after you pick up your pup.
Once you have placed your deposit on your pick pup, you will be given weekly updates-photos/info. emails as your pup develops as well as videos of his/her litter will be posted once a week on our facebook page so that you can experience your pup’s development as he/she morphs into a puppy! Their puppy pages will also be updated on our website & their litter photo albums will be kept current on our facebook page so that you can share with friends & family. I love to receive Puppy Updates from our puppy families & will gladly share them on our facebook page for everyone to enjoy.
We do ship pups.
In Canada it will be approx. $350– to ship with all expenses covered ( air fare, crate, travel, etc.) as long as it is a direct flight. If it you need a connecting flight or overnight kenneling the extra fee will be added on. If we have 2 customers based out of the same area (ie, Edmonton) we will try to fly both pups in the same crate as 2 pups fly for the same price as 1 pup. When we do this, the shipping expenses will be split between the 2 customers. ( $150 & $200-the person who ends up paying the larger sum keeps the shipping crate).
United States Customers-Jan. 2015
After doing some research for a customer, I have discovered that regulations have changed for importing pups. They now have to be vaccinated for rabies before entering the States & therefore will have to be kept here for an additional 8 weeks- they would be 16 weeks old before being able to be shipped. Due to the extra stay & the additional 2 vet visits for their booster immunizations & rabies shots, we will be charging an additional $500- Canadian for kenneling/care. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is totally out of our control. The following is a link showing the new regulations.
Please keep in mind that our dollar is only worth approx. .75 cents to the American Dollar so you do get a bit of a break there. ( If the pup costs you $2000 Canadian- You’d be looking at $1500 USD.) Possible puppy nanny to travel your pup to you.
To the U.S. shipping is approx. $500– -possibly more depending on flights -(air fare, crate, travel, etc.) as we have to ship out of Calgary– a 7 hr one way drive for us or provide a pet nanny. For International & United States shipping we will only be selling pups with full registration/breeding rights. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pup & shipping fees must be paid in full before pup is shipped.
At times we ourselves or someone we know can deliver a pup to Saskatoon or Regina or into Alberta-Calgary area for a fee. If you are interested in meeting somewhere for your pup, please get a hold of me the sooner ,the better, so that I can put the word out-better chance of finding out if a neighbor/relative is heading out your way!!
Visitors are welcome, but I do request that you have not visited another kennel/SPCA before coming to visit as I usually have young pups on the premises & due to them being too young for vaccinations they are more susceptible to diseases. Parvo is really relevant in Sask. & Alberta- passed thru infected feces- & can be deadly for young dogs. I try my best to keep my clan of dogs safe & healthy & really appreciate your help in this. Thank You! If you wish to visit, please make previous arrangements with us so that I can schedule you into our day as a lot of times we are quite busy here on the ranch. Thanks
I update puppy pictures once a week & usually get carried away with the camera so if you are interested in a certain pup just check out their individual pages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Sire of this Litter - Wild Honey Ghost Eye’s Red Hoss - Colt
Pictured below are pups from Oatis & Callie’s litter
On the right is Prairie- their daughter that I retained for our program...
Blue eyes possible!