Born November 28, 2020– 2 PUPPIES! Will begin accepting Deposits/Holds on this litter on Monday, December 14th @ 8 am Sask. /Manitoba time
These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract & their price range will between $1600- to $2000- OR as breed/show prospect pups with full registration papers (ASDR) with price of $3000. Please check out their individual pages for each pups price & pics.
Non-refundable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.
Billy had 2 puppies-born November 28, 2021. Males - 1 Red Merle Females– 1 Red Tri. This is Billy’s 3rd litter for us & she really did do a good job. Both of these pups are beauties! I’ll begin accepting deposits on this litter Monday, December 14th @ 8 am Sask time (7am Alberta, 6am BC, 8 am Manitoba & 9 am Ontario time) Please google “what time is it in Saskatchewan in order to calculate the correct time difference for your area- Thanks!)
Billy is a homegrown girl from Jessie & Zane, making her a 1/2 sister to out Tiny Toy girl Spur. She is 15”, but her sire Zane is 19 1/2” so she does have some larger dogs in her background. She has a lot of BET (blue eyed tri) bloodlines behind her, so I am expecting to see some blue peepers in this litter. Billy is a very athletic girl that tends to be more on the shy side, but has a nice quiet personality & loves attention.
Jake is a beautiful boy that came to us from Missouri. Dark red mahogany red with 2 blue eyes. Jake brings some outside AKC Aussie lines to our program & I am really looking forward to his babies. Jake has matured 18-20 inches tall & 45-50 lbs. A very outgoing athletic boy. This is Jake’s second litter for us & his first litter was to die for! Looking forward to having more Jake litters in the future!
I’m going to estimate that this litter will mature 16-20”. There is a bit of size difference between these 2 pups already, so I am expecting the female to be 16-18” & the male to mature to be a small standard 18-20”. First time cross, so it is a bit of a guessing game. This litter should have great conformation, beautiful dispositions & tremendous athletic ability. As the pups develop, you will notice a big difference as their copper comes in more & they begin to morph into puppies! If a pup has not already been spoken for, his/her price may change as I re-evaluate it as it grows.
Billy is n/n (negative) for the Full Aussie Panel
Jake is n/p (carrier) for MDR1 & DM but is n/n (negative) for everything else on the Full Aussie Panel
So the pup(s) will have a 25% chance of being n/p carriers for MDR1 and DM / 75% chance of being negative
& negative for everything else on the Aussie Panel.
This litter is eligible for ASDR Mini Aussie registration
For more info on what MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 are please visit our “About The Mini Aussie” page.
We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup. They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks Penny
2 Puppies AVAILABLE!
Begin accepting Deposits/Holds on this litter on Monday, Dec. 14th @ 8am Sask/Manitoba time!
For a PET PUP on a spay/neuter contract (MUST BE FIXED BY THE TIME THEY ARE 8 MONTHS OLD!) they are usually priced from $1200– to $2000- (toy aussie pups will be priced higher! $1300- to $2000-). For customers located in the states & internationally we will only be selling pups with full registration due to our long distance travel to Calgary for shipping. Sorry for the inconvenience.
For a BREED PUP with breeding rights & full registration will usually be priced from $3000- +.
I require a $250– deposit to hold your pick pup, otherwise consider him/her as still being for sale. Your deposit is non-refundable or transferable, as once a pup is spoken for - it will be marked as sold. I accept paypal, e-transfers, personal cheques, bank drafts/money orders or cash for deposits. When picking up your pup either he/she can be prepaid with paypal/ e-transfers or cash on pick-up/delivery. Your best bet is to phone me (306-629-3278) once you decide on a specific pup. The remaining sum is to be paid when pup is picked up Or before pup is shipped.
What Puppies Come With
All of the pups will come with tails docked, dewclaws removed, dewormed, 1st set of shots, vet check @ 7 weeks, individual registration application for ASDR, collar, leash, toy, blanket/towel, chew rawhides, roll of doggy dodo bags, vet folder, customized carry bag, started on paper potty training & will be sleeping in a puppy crate @ night to help you with your crate training when you get your pup home. I guarantee your pup for hips/eyes for 2 yrs– with a pup replacement. To date we haven’t had any problems with this. We also have a health guarantee for 72hrs after you pick up your pup.
Once you have placed your deposit on your pick pup, you will be given weekly updates-photos/info. emails as your pup develops as well as videos of his/her litter will be posted once a week on our facebook page so that you can experience your pup’s development as he/she morphs into a puppy! Their puppy pages will also be updated on our website & their litter photo albums will be kept current on our facebook page so that you can share with friends & family. I love to receive Puppy Updates from our puppy families & will gladly share them on our facebook page for everyone to enjoy.
We do ship pups.
In Canada it will be approx. $375– to ship with all expenses covered ( air fare, crate, travel, etc.) as long as it is a direct flight. If it you need a connecting flight or overnight kenneling the extra fee will be added on. If we have 2 customers based out of the same area (ie, Edmonton) we will try to fly both pups in the same crate as 2 pups fly for the same price as 1 pup. When we do this, the shipping expenses will be split between the 2 customers. ( $200 & $250-the person who ends up paying the larger sum keeps the shipping crate).
United States Customers-Jan. 2019
Canada has now been removed from the CDC’s list of high risk Rabies countries, so now puppies may enter the USA at 8 weeks of age with a clean health certificate & a vet certificate stating that the puppy is up to date with his/her shots. If the puppy is to enter at 12 weeks of age, it must have it’s rabies shot.
We are located approx. 4 hrs from the US/ Canadian border - Montana & North Dakota - plus we can ship to Los Angeles & Houston for approx. $350– USD & into Ft. Lauderdale for $450– USD (flight/puppy crate/health certificate & travel to the airport are all included ) via WestJet Airlines our of Saskatoon. If your puppy has to be flown into another city in the USA, then the travel fee will go up quite a bit as we would have to travel to Calgary (a 6 hr one way trip for us) & book thru a pet travel agency in order to ship via United Airlines…. So you’d be looking at closer to $700– to 900– USD or if the puppy has been spoken for early enough– need approx. a 4 week leeway– I maybe able to find a pet nanny to deliver & can sometimes find a return flight that ends up in the $500– range.
Please keep in mind that our dollar is only worth approx. .75 cents to the American Dollar so you do get a bit of a break there. ( If the pup costs you $2000 Canadian- You’d be looking at $1500 USD.) Possible puppy nanny to travel your pup to you.
For International & United States shipping we will only be selling pups with full registration/breeding rights. Sorry for the inconvenience. Pup & shipping fees must be paid in full before pup is shipped.
At times we ourselves or someone we know can deliver a pup to Saskatoon or Regina or into Alberta-Calgary area for a fee. If you are interested in meeting somewhere for your pup, please get a hold of me the sooner ,the better, so that I can put the word out-better chance of finding out if a neighbor/relative is heading out your way!!
Visitors are welcome, but I do request that you have not visited another kennel/SPCA before coming to visit as I usually have young pups on the premises & due to them being too young for vaccinations they are more susceptible to diseases. Parvo is really relevant in Sask. & Alberta- passed thru infected feces- & can be deadly for young dogs. I try my best to keep my clan of dogs safe & healthy & really appreciate your help in this. Thank You! If you wish to visit, please make previous arrangements with us so that I can schedule you into our day as a lot of times we are quite busy here on the ranch. Thanks
I update puppy pictures once a week & usually get carried away with the camera so if you are interested in a certain pup just check out their individual pages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Beginning spring of 2014 we will begin to price our pups as individuals depending on coloring/markings/eye color/conformation. As they develop their price may change if I find that one is really out standing. Once a deposit is received - the price will not be changed from what was originally agreed upon.
I’ve received genetic testing from the Genomia Lab for ALL of our dogs for MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 plus I am now testing the younger dogs have been tested for the Full Aussie Panel
Check out our mini males/female pages for the results.
For more info on these tests, please go to our “About the Mini Aussie” page.
Beginning Fall 2019, all of our Adult Aussies are now being tested for the OFA Hips & Elbows,
Eyes will be done spring 2020.
Good chance of BLUE EYED Tri-BET- pups!!!
1/2 Siblings to this litter…. Pups from Billy’s previous litter by Oatis…....
Jake comes to us from MMA Kennels in Missouri
Dam– T4 My My Marina @ MMA Sire– Timberline Got The Mojo
1/2 Siblings to this litter…. Pups from Jake’s previous litter with Mardi…....