Born December 15, 2019– 6 PUPPIES! Now accepting Deposits/Holds on this litter !
These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract & their price range will between $1200– to $1600-. Please check out their individual pages for each pups price & pics.
Non-refundable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.
Shipping via WestJet available Canada wide @ 8 weeks of age &
into select USA destinations via Air Canada @ 12 weeks of age. Pups can enter the USA @ 8 weeks of age.
Good chance of BLUE EYED Tri-BET- pups!!!
Sally had 6 puppies-born Dec. 15th, 2019. Males– 1 red tri, 1 red merle & 1 black tri. Females– 2 red tri & 1 red merle. This is Sally’s first litter for us & will be Nash’s final litter as he is being retired. Gorgeous set of pups & Nash is known for putting such great dispositions on his puppies– can’t wait to see how this crew develops! I’ll begin accepting deposits on this litter on Thursday, January 9th @ 8 am Sask. /Manitoba Time (6 am BC, 7 am Alberta & 9 am Ontario time) Please google “what time is it in Saskatchewan in order to calculate the correct time difference for your area- Thanks!)
Sally is a homebred girl from Ruby & Zane. Gorgeous girl that has a gentler disposition & really wants to please you. She stands approx. 17”, but her dam, Ruby, was only 15” & came from even smaller parents. Zane is one of our big boys, 19 1/2” & has a zany personality. Very athletic boy that has a real goofy personality that just makes you laugh.
Nash is a boy that we brought up from Missouri as a pup & this is his 3rd litter. He is known as my big Teddy Bear as he really does have a laid back attitude to life & would just love to cuddle all day if you’d let him. Nash is one of our bigger boys, standing approx. 18-19” & SOLID! He also comes from some really strong blue eyed tri (BET) genetics. Nash will be retired after this litter as I am finding that he is just too big for most of our girls & I am having to down size. He will be available to a pet home at the end of February.
I’m going to estimate that this litter will mature 15-20”, but am thinking that most should end up 17-18”? Sally is 17”, but her dam’s side goes back to 14-15” Aussies. Nash is 18-19”, but has full siblings in the 16” range. Both parents are really solid dogs so the pups should weigh in at 35-50 lbs full grown. This litter should have tremendous conformation & beautiful dispositions!
As the pups develop, you will notice a big difference as their copper comes in more & they begin to morph into puppies!
If a pup has not already been spoken for, his/her price may change as I re-evaluate it as it grows.
Sally is PRCD n/p & n/n for the rest of the Full Aussie Panel. Nash is n/n (negative) for the Full Aussie Panel
So the pup(s) will be have a 75% chance of being n/n & 25% chance of being n/p for PRCD & will be n/n for the rest of the full Aussie Panel. A carrier (n/p) for PRCD will NOT be affected, but must be noted as you CANNOT breed 2 carriers of PRCD.
For more info on what MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 are please visit our “About The Mini Aussie” page.
We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup. They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks Penny
Sorry– we are all spoken for!
Sally is a homegrown girl
Dam- Flocks Ghost Eye’s Mustang Ruby Sire-Faith Farms Ghost Eye’s
Nash comes to us from Missouri- his proud parents:
Dam– Timberline’s Sugar Cane Sire– Timberline’s Wow Factor
These are Half Siblings to this litter from
Ginny & Nash’s previous litters
Beginning spring of 2014 we will begin to price our pups as individuals depending on coloring/markings/eye color/conformation. As they develop their price may change if I find that one is really out standing. Once a deposit is received - the price will not be changed from what was originally agreed upon.
I’ve received genetic testing from the Genomia Lab for ALL of our dogs for MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 plus I am now testing the younger dogs have been tested for the Full Aussie Panel thru PawPrints Genetics.
Check out our mini males/female pages for the results.
For more info on these tests, please go to our “About the Mini Aussie” page.
We are also in the process of OFA certifying all of our dogs Hips/Elbows as they become of age (2yrs) as of Nov. 2019… results will be posted as we receive their results. Plans of doing eye certifications in the spring of 2020.