tooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leatherwhite backgroundbarbwireHome ofGhost Eye Mini Aussies  &  PM Quarter Horsesheadertop link barbandit/ oatis Mini Aussie  LITTEr june 2, 2018Pup # 8barbwireemailemailText Box: ~  Packet Ranch   ~   
Designed by PM Packet    Powered by  Yahoo.com
Text Box: BLACK TRI MINI AUSSIE  FEMALE                                         			Ghost Eye ?

SALE PENDING- DEPOSIT RECEIVED for Lisa Roos
Congratulations on your 2ne Ghost Eye Mini Aussie!
A beautiful Black Tri Miniature Australian Shepherd female pup. Big blaze face going over her muzzle, thin 3/4 collar, front white socks, 4 white feet & is going to have some gorgeous copper trim.  Left eye is dark, right eye-top 1/2 is blue & bottom half will be dark.  Will carry for the BET gene. This pup was one of the first to be reserved in her litter by a breeder, but due to her not having 2 blue eyes, she is AVAILABLE once more!
This gal is one of the bigger pups in the litter so am going to estimate that she’ll mature around 16-18”  with the possibility of being a small standard & around 30-40 lbs. Oatis is her sire. Parents have great temperaments & this pup should be a real people pleaser with a lot of athletic ability.Great pup for a pet home or will really throw some great pups for a breed home.
 				Pet price with spay/neuter contract-  		Breed/full registration price-  									$1200-							$1800- 

Oatis is her sire so she will be negative/clear for PRCD & HC and 75% chance of being clear/ 25 % chance of being a carrier for MDR1( likened to an allergy to certain drugs- all of our puppies come with a list of drugs suggested NOT to be used on Aussies & other herding breeds as negative/carriers & positive dogs have all been known to have reactions.)

Bandit is one of our homegrown girls from Hip & Jack. VERY strong producer of Blue Eyed Tri pups. Very physical dog that loves people & loves to work cattle!  Usually she will have some of her male pups end up to be small standard size (18-20”). Very strong line of herders! This will be her final litter.
 Now I know that Colt tied with Bandit, He stands 13 3/4” & also comes from some very strong Bet lines. Very athletic fella.  Gorgeous boy who is very outgoing & has terrific conformation.  Colt has given us multiple double blue eyed tri pups…. Just check out his son, Levi, who we have retained for our program. I am only expecting 1 more litters from Colt as he is Sale Pending & will be heading to Europe shortly. Bandit also was with Oatis who is approx. 16” & a really athletic fella that loves attention. This will possibly be Oatis’ second litter…. Our girl Prairie is one of the pups from his previous litter & she is gorgeous. Rip is also a possible sire...This whole litter will be DNA parentage tested to see who their actual sire is- I’m not expecting the results until the pups are 3-4 weeks old as the test swabs have to be sent down to the states to the lab. 

VERY STRONG BET LINES !!          ***Please note that tail is now docked & due to some current info. on the use of dewclaws on agility dogs, I decided to keep them on on this litter. ***
bandit head shotLazy D's Ghost Eye's Fire N Ice- blue eyed red tri mini aussie- Bet -ASDR Miniature Australian Shepherd- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaText Box: Browse pics of the other pups in this litter
Just click on their number to go to their page
 
<<<   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   >>>
 
Available Puppies Page  

d	
    Daisy’s Litter Page

           Bandit’s Litter Page
backbackback

1 day  old

Blue eyed black tri miniature australian shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada

1 week  old

Blue eyed black tri miniature australian shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada

2  week  old

Blue eyed black tri miniature australian shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada

4  week  old

3 weeks  old

Blue eyed black tri miniature australian shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed black tri miniature australian shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada

5   week  old

6   week  old

Blue eyed black tri miniature australian shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed black tri miniature australian shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed black tri miniature australian shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada