tooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leathertooled leatherside tool bartooled leatherbarbwirebarbwirespurspurHome ofGhost Eye Mini Aussies  &  PM Quarter Horsesheadertop link barText Box: We’re Got Puppies!
Sorry– we are all spoken for!

Born February 25th, 2021– 5 PUPPIES!  Will begin accepting Deposits/Holds on this litter

Monday, March 29th @ 7am Sask/Alberta time!

 These pups will be sold as pet pups with limited registration papers on our spay/neuter contract & their price range will  be $2500- OR  as breed/show pups with full registration papers (ASDR) with price of $3000– plus our breeder stipulations-(DNA Aussie Panel/OFA’s must be completed on pup by age of 2 yrs & pick pup back from first litter). Non-refundable deposits are $250- & will be subtracted from total price.     

Litter # 2  Available puppiesemailemailemailText Box: ~  Packet Ranch   ~   
Designed by PM Packet    Powered by  Yahoo.com
PM Packet
Western Lifestyle 
Photography

Good chance of   BLUE EYED Tri-BET- pups!!!                     

Text Box: Timberline Ghost Eye Missouri Kate  x 
MMA Ghost Eye Jake

Bonus’s - BET Gene ,ASDR registered,
Red Factored

Males– 1 Red Tri & 2 Red Merles
Females– 2  Red Tris
Ready for their new homes April 22nd, 2021

Sorry– we are all 
spoken for!
Timberline Ghost Eye Missouri Kate- red merle AKC Australian Shepherd-Mini Aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaTimberline Ghost Eye Missouri Kate- red merle AKC Australian Shepherd-Mini Aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada

            Kate had 5 puppies-born February 25th, 2021. Males - 1 Red Tri & 2 Red Merles Females- 2 Red Tris. This is Kate’s 3rd litter for us.  This is a new cross as both of her previous litters were by Buckshot. I was REALLY wanting a merle female from this mating to keep back for my program, but no luck on that. I am not sure as of yet if I will be keeping the red tri male? Will be sitting on him in order to see how he develops. I’ll begin accepting deposits on this litter on Monday, March 29th 8am Sask. Time (8am Alberta, 7am BC, 9 am Manitoba & 10 am Ontario time) Please google “what time is it in Saskatchewan in order to calculate the correct time difference for your area- Thanks!)

 

             Kate comes to us from Timberline Kennels down in Missouri. A beautiful girl that stands 15”, but both of her parents are approx. 17-18” & 1/2 of her siblings ended up approx. Kate’s size & the other half ended up 17-18”…. So it’s going to be a bit of a guessing game as to just how big these babies are going to end up. This is Kate’s 3rd litter for us & she did a bang up job. She has some BET (blue eyed tri) bloodlines behind her even though both of her parents are brown eyed, so I am expecting to see some blue peepers in this litter. Kate is a beautiful girl with a more mellow personality that loves attention. Kate’s first  2 litters were by Buckshot & I just loved the pups that those 2 produce. Just check out our keeper girls from that litter– Sedona & Laramie-WOW!

            

              Jake is a beautiful boy that came to us from Missouri.  Dark red mahogany red with 2 blue eyes. Jake brings some outside AKC Aussie lines to our program & I am really looking forward to his babies. Jake has matured 18-20 inches tall & 50-55lbs.  A very outgoing athletic boy. This is Jake’s 3rd litter for us & his first 2 litters were to die for! Looking forward to having more Jake litters in the future!     

 

    I’m going to estimate that this litter will mature 16-20”. I would consider both Kate & Jake to be some of my better producing dogs & this litter reflects that quality, even at such a young age. This litter should have great conformation, beautiful dispositions & tremendous athletic ability. As the pups develop, you will notice a big difference as their copper comes in more & they begin to morph into puppies!  If a pup has not already been spoken for, his/her price may change as I re-evaluate it as it grows.

 

Kate  is n/n (negative) for the Full Aussie Panel     OFA Hips– Good Elbows-normal

Buckshot  is  n/p (carrier) for MDR1  & DM & n/n (negative) for everything else on the Full Aussie Panel 

OFA Prelims @ 18 months-Hips– Good Elbows-normal

So the pup(s) will have a 25% chance of being carriers/75% chance of being clear for MDR1 & DM & Negative for everything else

This litter is eligible for  ASDR Mini Aussie registration

                                                                                       

 For more info on what MDR1, PRCD & HSF4 are please visit our “About The Mini Aussie” page.

 

We do guarantee our pups for 2 years against genetic problems with a replacement pup program– at this time we have not had any problems. The pups will see a certified vet during their 7th week for their first set of shots, deworming & overall checkup.  They are really thorough & I have a lot of faith in them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.  Thanks Penny

 

Sorry– we are all spoken for!

Timberline Ghost Eye Missouri Kate- red merle AKC Australian Shepherd-Mini Aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaText Box: PUP # 2 - Red Merle Australian Shepherd male pup.  Handsome fella, abundance of copper trim, blaze face, full collar & 4 white feet. If he had been a female, he would have been staying here. Really nice boy! Mature 17-19", ASDR registerable.  Good chance of Blue Eyes!  Double click here  to go to his puppy page- 



SALE PENDING-DEPOSIT RECEIVED for Alex Lee, Cameron Lew & 
						Stanley Liang of Vancouver, British Columbia

Text Box: PUP # 1 - Red Tri Australian Shepherd male pup.  Really nice dark mahogany red boy, bright copper trim, thin blaze going over muzzle, very small patch of white on scruff of neck & 4 white feet. Mature 17-19", ASDR registerable. Good chance of Blue Eyes! Double click here to go to his puppy page.         



ON HOLD PENDING FUTURE EVALUATION
Text Box: PUP # 4- Red Tri Miniature Australian Shepherd Female pup.  Beautiful dark mahogany girl with a thin blaze & full collar. Bright copper trim, Very flashy girl!  Mature 16-18"?, ASDR registerable, Good chance of BLUE EYES  Double click here to go to her page


SALE PENDING-DEPOSIT RECEIVED for Charissa & Brian Perverziff
								of Lethbridge, Alberta
Text Box: PUP # 3 - Red Merle Miniature Australian Shepherd male pup.  Real flashy little boy, bright copper trim,  blaze & full collar. Smallest in the litter, but not by a whole bunch. My pick of the litter, but since all of my girls are Merles, he is being offered. Mature 16-18”?,ASDR registerable. Good chance of  BLUE EYES!    Double click here to go to his puppy page.


SALE PENDING-DEPOSIT RECEIVED for Britany & Jared Burnett
								of Weyburn, Saskatchewan
Text Box: PUP # 5 - Red Tri  Australian Shepherd female pup.  Minimal white– thin blaze & a bit of white on chest & on one foot. Gorgeous girl. Biggest in the litter at this time.. Mature 17-20"?, ASDR registerable. Good chance of  BLUE EYES!  Click   here to go to her page

 
SALE PENDING-DEPOSIT RECEIVED for Nancy Russell 
								of Medicine Hat, Alberta
Blue eyed red tri Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed red merle Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed red merle Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed red tri Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., CanadaBlue eyed red tri Miniature Australian Shepherd pup for sale- bet mini aussie- Ghost Eye Mini Aussies- packetranch.com- Sask., Canada